"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Monday, February 7, 2011

Chalkboards

My friend Londen at
is having a Chalkboard


So that got me thinking....
How many chalkboards in one house is too many? 

Simple answer....
you can never have too many chalkboards!

I Love Chalkboards

Old School House Chalkboard on the front porch


Old window painted with chalkboard paint
in my garage/craft area


Wall in my son's room painted with chalkboard paint


Old frame with chalkboard in the middle...
over the kids potty....hey they need a reminder
every now and then


My favorite chalkboard made with an old frame
and I just LOVE this quote from


An old tin tray spray painted with chalkboard paint

Come join the party and get inspired!

7 comments:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I think we are the chalkboard queens!! I love all your inspirational quotes and notes. So happy you joined the party! Too bad were not having margaritas too.

Cindy said...

Your chalkboards are great! I love all of them, I really like your tray chalkboard with coffee, cream and sugar on it. The little vignette is very pretty, too.
Hugs, Cindy

A Vintage Vine said...

Love them all...seeing all your chalkboards, helps me realize I need a few more!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I just love all your chalkboards...very inspiring!

Bring Pretty Back said...

OHHHHHHH! I have NO chalkboards in this house, but I have BIG plans for the new little house! I can not wait I am thinking that the pantry door shall be chalkboard. And much more! I love yours!
YES! GO PAJAMA SHOPPING TOMORROW!
Have a prety day!
Kristin

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the other day that I need to spray me a chalkboard on my pantry door! WE have an old house and the kitchen really needs repainting . It is not on even the top half of the to do list yet. So much to do in an older home and I recently found out that the paint in the kitchen in enamel which means I need to figure out what to use to paint over it. Maybe I'll just find me a cute silver tray to paint chalk board....

A Vintage Vine said...

I'm loving the vintage green one! You have so many great ones! I'm considering painting a wall one.....decisions, decisions! Love your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails