"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Friday, February 25, 2011

Really into Nude...

Everyone collect your minds from the gutter...
I'm talking about the color Nude!!

It's everywhere lately!
Clothing, Accessories,
Shoes, Decor

I
 Love it
 Love it
 Love it


TopWireNews.com

It goes so beautifully with white

Country Living Magazine

And it is stunning next to black...

(hint hint on the dress sweet husband and the shoes and the bag..pretty please)
White House Black Market

It even looks beautiful with accents of green or blue
Country Living Magazine


Pottery Barn


This is one of my favorite pictures of all time...
I'm sure you've seen it before. 
But it's gorgeous with the brown,
white and nude colors.



Elle Magazine


No matter what you choose to call it....
Nude, Champagne, Flax, Oatmeal, Blush...

I think it is a beautiful color

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I am SO in love with that PB bed!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails