"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Baking

There is just something about the
Fall that makes me want to bake...

While the calender may say the first
day of Fall is September 23rd...
every magazine I pick up is packed full
of Fall fun....so when I received the
Southern Living this week...I couldn't
help myself, I had to make the cake on the cover!



Apple-Cream Cheese Bundt Cake


It is soooo yummy....
it tasted good when it was
first made....great the next day....and
out of this world the day after that.

You can find the recipe

It's a bit of work...but you won't be disappointed!
And it makes the house smell fabulous and fall like


I always hate to waste the apple peels when I am baking...


So I usually make a
Brown Sugar-Apple Simple Syrup with them...


Recipe is

It's great on pancakes, ice cream,
on top of oatmeal,  in ice tea....
it's so good!
 

And it looks pretty in the jar!

Happy
(soon to be)
Fall!!!

Linking up with Lisa at...

1 comment:

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

YUM! I LOVE your recipe! Would you come over to CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY tomorrow and share your recipe with us?
Thanks,
I hope to see you there!
http://ladybehindthecurtain.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails