"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday House Tour

You've all heard me talk about my
girlfriend Sondra.

Well I REALLY wanted you
to see her house decorated for Christmas...
so I begged and pleaded and she let
me take pictures to share with you...
(Just Kidding I really didn't have to beg...she is so sweet)

So here we go....

Here is the front entrance


Front Staircase..
make sure you notice the
ceiling...it's awesome.


The banister is done in garland with lights.
At every swag and the front post is a
small arrangement of poinsettias and gold sprays.
Just perfect...very classic!


Trees flank the mirror on the entry way table...


Burgundy and gold tree at the top of the stairs...
the ornaments on this tree are absolutely stunning!




I love this ornament...it's gorgeous


Now hold on to your socks...
This is the living room tree....

It's incredible!
Yes it's as big as it looks...
and if you can believe this, even more
beautiful in person



Mantle in the living room


Closer look of the garland


This is the mantle in the family room.....
I LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE these guys.
They are HUGE!  And they really give
a presence to this mantle...
just what a mantle this size needs.
And I really love that her son named them...
their names are Silverado and Ford...
don't you just love little boys!


Waterford and Christopher Radko Tree


Beautiful Dragonfly..



This is the tree in the guest suite...
now no one say a word to her
but if this one ever goes missing
there will be no need to check my house
because I didn't do it...nope wasn't me!

If you can't tell this is my favorite tree in
the whole house...


Seriously though...it would be hard to
pick a favorite.  Everyone of the trees
is impeccable!  They are all well thought out
and the ornaments are placed just right.
The colors and themes flow seamlessly
with the style and decor of the home.
Just perfect!


At the very least this starfish is gonna go missing...
 ....just kidding!



Thanks Sondra for sharing all your
beautiful Christmas decorations with us! 

And most importantly thanks for letting me be a part
of Christmas decorating with you and your family!
XOXO
 

P.S...if any of you would like to see our house from last year
you can just click HERE

2 comments:

barbara said...

Wow! Simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Riding Arena said...

Holiday plays vital role in every person's life. I like this beautiful decoration so much. Its too good blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails